Elements Brands is seeking an Amazon Ecommerce Manager to oversee our Amazon business & advertising strategy. This includes merchandising, marketing, and advertising all brands in our portfolio, comprising over 100 ASINs and eight figures of revenue.
The ideal candidate for this position is passionate about learning and mastering all aspects of Amazon ecommerce and ready to make an immediate impact on our brands by driving increased conversions through improvements to both paid and organic efforts.
- Serve as a key contact for all Amazon related activities and lead daily operations of the Amazon business to maintain profitability, sales growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Plan, and manage the execution of Amazon sponsored products campaigns and Amazon promotions
- Evaluate KPIs to generate insights and recommend future strategies
- Develop and maintain product pages and sales forecast, and monitor seller rating.
- Work with our inventory and warehouse teams to ensure adequate stock levels and review sales velocity on an ASIN level
- Collaborate with in house and external creatives to develop high performing creative assets
- Work with a team of paid media specialists to mesh advertising efforts across multiple advertising platforms
Qualifications & Experience
- 2-3 years experience in Amazon vendor/seller central platform and advertising and merchandising tools
- Ability to develop and manage multiple Amazon advertising campaigns simultaneously across a number of brands
- Demonstrated track record of increasing ecommerce revenue via Amazon in an omni-channel business model
- Experience dealing with Seller Central problems including negative reviews, listing problems, inventory misplacement etc
- Strong design and consumer analytic skills, including the ability to link actionable items to strategic objectives and the ability to use the data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance- Fully paid employee premiums, family plans also available
- 401K with 4% company matching
- Paid time off – 15 days plus 12 paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible work environment
Read the Following Carefully to Apply
- Complete the job application on our careers site. Please answer all questions.
- After submitting your application, you must then separately complete our short survey - you must answer all the questions at the following link: https://portal.cultureindex.com/public/survey/general/64tghVjUal (this will also be emailed to you upon application completion).
We thank you in advance for considering this opportunity and completing the application. If you are chosen to be part of our rewarding business/mission, you will learn a ton about yourself, about ecommerce, grow as a person, and learn what makes the people inside a business thrive.
* Please follow the instructions above exactly - we expect to receive a lot of qualified candidates for this role and hope you are one of them!
About Elements Brands
At Elements Brands, we believe the rise of eCommerce has given entrepreneurs the ability to create custom-tailored products for enthusiastic communities. We own 5 different consumer products brands in industries like pet products, personal care, and household goods, and have big plans to acquire several more brands in the coming year. Since 2010, our team has amplified our brands and brought them to a wider digital audience. Our focus is digital marketing, manufacturing expertise, and global-scale logistics.
We are located in Charlotte, NC in the Lower South End neighborhood, just minutes from uptown and a short walk to breweries, restaurants, and the light rail. While we are working remotely due to the pandemic, we are excited to eventually return to the office in late 2021. Even after returning to the office, we expect to offer a flexible work environment that supports some days from home and some days from the office.
Our brands include:
- Natural Dog Company: Small-batch, healing and protective products for dogs
- KP Elements: OTC treatment for the skin condition keratosis pilaris
- Rockin’ Green: Eco-friendly detergent and cleaning supplies
- TriLASTIN: Stretch mark treatment and prevention products
- eb5: Pharmaceutical-grade skin care products with an insanely loyal following
We can't wait to meet you!