A Few Questions For You:
[ ] Do you prefer a quick-paced, hands-on role that gets you up and moving inside our 56,000 square foot operations hub in the South End of Charlotte, NC?
[ ] Do you want to join a fast-growing eCommerce company named one of the Fastest Growing Companies in Charlotte FOUR years in a row?
If you said "YES!" to these questions, read on and apply now!
The Warehouse Associate will have a specific focus on shipping direct-to-customer (DTC) eCommerce orders. You will work with a team of dedicated associates to assist with our order volume, help us maintain our order cycle time, and drive other key performance metrics.
- Our ideal candidate is a process-oriented, computer literate person who has experience in an operations or warehouse environment, including a basic understanding of OSHA/Warehouse safety protocols.
- You are adaptable in the face of changing or ambiguous situations and are able to work positively with coworkers during high-demand times.
- You work well applying repeatable, scalable processes.
- You are able to conceptualize new ways for us to continue to reach new goals, keeping in mind the “why” behind the processes we create, and help establish operations processes to continue to benefit the business.
- You have a growth mindset and can apply it by willingly broadening the scope of your role to include other operational functions down the line to help strengthen our holistic operational capabilities.
- Tech-savvy with software and order management platforms
- Experience working in order processing or warehouse fulfillment a plus
- Machine operating/troubleshooting experience
- Standing on your feet for periods of time while operating equipment
- Operations or warehouse experience a plus
- Be teachable and eager to learn
- Patient and consistent with highly repetitive processes
- Communicate clearly
- Computer literacy and experience working with Google, Microsoft Word and Excel, and basic shipping software daily
- Decision making and problem-solving skills
- Open to receiving feedback and constructive insights on processes and performance
- High level of situational awareness with the ability to prioritize tasks as needed
- Highly organized and methodical
- Prompt, punctual, and dependable
- Capable of lifting up to 50lbs with the use of a hand truck
- Self-disciplined and capable of working without constant supervision
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Hourly rate commensurate with experience.
- Company-sponsored health care, dental, and vision policies starting within 1 month
- Company matching 401k (up to 4% of your annual income), no vesting
- 15 days PTO, as well as 12 federal holidays (+ 1 custom company holiday)
- Continuing education stipend up to $500/year
- Class pass fitness program
- Paid parental leave program
Read the Following Carefully to Apply:
- Complete the job application on our careers site. Please answer all questions.
- After submitting your application, you must then separately complete our short survey - you must answer all the questions at the following link: https://portal.cultureindex.com/public/survey/general/64tghVjUal[BN1] (this will also be emailed to you upon application completion).
Please follow the 2 instructions above exactly - we expect to receive a lot of qualified candidates for this role and hope you are one of them!
About Elements Brands
At Elements Brands, we believe the rise of eCommerce has given entrepreneurs the ability to create custom-tailored products for enthusiastic communities. Since 2010, our team has amplified our brands and brought them to a wider digital audience. Our focus is digital marketing, manufacturing expertise, and global-scale logistics.
We are located in Charlotte, NC in the Lower South End neighborhood, just minutes from uptown and a short walk to breweries, restaurants, and the light rail.
“Elements Brands is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.”