A Few Questions For You:
[ ] Do you prefer a quick-paced, hands-on role that gets you up and moving inside our 56,000 square foot operations hub in the South End of Charlotte, NC?
[ ] Do you want to join a fast-growing eCommerce company named one of the Fastest Growing Companies in Charlotte FOUR years in a row?
If you said "YES!" to these questions, read on and apply now!
The Warehouse Process Lead will serve as a leader in our warehouse, with a specific focus on the B2B (wholesale) sales channel. This person with work with and lead a team of dedicated warehouse associates, manage our order volume, maintain order cycle time and accuracy, ensure safety compliance, and drive key performance metrics specifically related to our retail order fulfillment.
- Our ideal candidate is a process-oriented person who has experience in an operations or warehouse environment, including a basic understanding of OSHA/Warehouse safety protocols.
- You are adaptable in the face of changing or ambiguous situations and are able to work positively with coworkers during high-demand times.
- You work well applying repeatable, scalable processes.
- You are able to conceptualize new ways for us to continue to reach new goals, keeping in mind the “why” behind the processes we create, and help establish operations processes to continue to benefit the business.
- You have a growth mindset and can apply it by willingly broadening the scope of your role to include other operational functions down the line to help strengthen our holistic operational capabilities.
- Leads B2B team by providing proactive, thorough communication as much possible
- Identifies and creates order management priorities to ensure all shipping goals are met – managing order cycle time and hitting expected ship dates
- Serves as the primary point of contact for the sales team
- Sets daily output expectations and shares tracked metrics
- Creates and signs off on SOPs
- Facilitates training on B2B shipping and packing processes to ensure compliance of process across all team members
- Responsible for weekly tracking and entering damaged products caused by the B2B process into the shared warehouse damages tracker
- Sets process for shipping communication – establishes and communicates turnaround time expectations for B2B orders to sales team and audits processing flow to maximize turnarounds when possible
- Reviews and communicate changing transit times/concerns with sales team through all communication platforms including Slack and Asana
- Manages EDI system and all other third-party vendor software required for B2B – trains associates on functional use of said systems
- Maintains a comprehensive vendor shipping guide coupled with detailed training documentation
- Manages projects and plans launch of new retail vendors including implementation of new software as needed based on vendor requirements
- Responsible for scheduling and coordinating pick ups for all freight orders needing to be shipped – as well as ensuring FedEx/UPS/USPS shipment pick-ups happen as needed for ground orders
- Serves as the point of contact with carriers to handle/resolve transportation-related issues
- Plans for and communicates wrapped unit needs to the Warehouse Process Lead – Shared Services
- Manages cycle count prep for all B2B allocated inventory with help from team
- Routinely lifts up to 30lbs required, more with a hand truck as needed
- Works collaboratively with other teams as needed
- Responsible for maintaining safety standards, guidelines, and procedures to ensure a safe, incident-free workplace
- Other duties as needed
- Experience with B2B is a plus
- Operations or warehouse experience a plus
- Be teachable and eager to learn
- Patient and consistent with highly repetitive processes
- Communicate clearly
- Basic level computer literacy and technology understanding of Google, Office, and basic shipping software
- Decision making and problem-solving skills
- Open to receiving feedback and constructive insights on processes and performance
- High level of situational awareness with the ability to prioritize tasks as needed
- Highly organized and methodical
- Prompt, punctual, and dependable
- Capable of lifting up to 50lbs with the use of a hand truck
- Self-disciplined and capable of working without constant supervision
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- The pay rate is commensurate with experience
- Company-sponsored health care, dental, and vision policies starting within 1 month
- Company matching 401k (up to 4% of your annual income), no vesting
- 15 days PTO, as well as 12 federal holidays (+ 1 custom company holiday)
- Continuing education stipend up to $500/year
- Class pass fitness program
- Paid parental leave program
Read the Following Carefully to Apply:
Read the Following Carefully to Apply
- Complete the job application on our careers site. Please answer all questions.
- After submitting your application, you must then separately complete our short survey - you must answer all the questions at the following link: https://portal.cultureindex.com/public/survey/general/64tghVjUal[BN1] (this will also be emailed to you upon application completion).
Please follow the 2 instructions above exactly - we expect to receive a lot of qualified candidates for this role and hope you are one of them!
About Elements Brands
At Elements Brands, we believe the rise of eCommerce has given entrepreneurs the ability to create custom-tailored products for enthusiastic communities. We own 5 different consumer products brands in industries like pet products, personal care, and household goods, and have big plans to acquire several more brands in the coming year. Since 2010, our team has amplified our brands and brought them to a wider digital audience. Our focus is digital marketing, manufacturing expertise, and global-scale logistics.
We are located in Charlotte, NC in the Lower South End neighborhood, just minutes from uptown and a short walk to breweries, restaurants, and the light rail. Our brands include:
-Natural Dog Company: Small-batch, healing, and protective products for dogs
-KP Elements: OTC treatment for the skin condition keratosis pilaris
-TriLASTIN: Stretch mark treatment and prevention products
“Elements Brands is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.”