The Brand Manager role at Elements Brands is one of the most exciting roles in our organization. Each of the brands in our portfolio is led by a Brand Manager, who acts as CEO of their brand with full strategic and P&L responsibility. The Brand Manager leads a team of digital and creative marketers and is oversees all aspects of brand growth including digital marketing and paid media, on-site optimization, customer retention, analytics, product development, and brand positioning.
In this role you will have exposure to and ownership of the “full stack” of a direct-to-consumer ecommerce brand. Brand Managers have flexibility in structuring their teams, but typically have a paid media buyer, graphic designer, and copywriter at minimum. We have shared in-house web development and growth hacking resources available in our marketing department to help across brands as needed. Each brand can also leverage Elements Brands’ shared in-house fulfillment, supply chain, finance, customer service, and sales teams – so you can focus entirely on moving the needle. If you think you’ve got what it takes to scale a DTC ecommerce brand, this is the perfect blend of entrepreneurial opportunity with the support of a larger organization’s resources.
What you’ll be doing in this role:
- Leadership of brand team and P&L responsibility - provide mission, vision, and goals
- Conceptualizing and executing customer acquisition and retention strategies
- Oversee Facebook advertising, email campaigns, on-site experience, social media, Amazon Seller Central, brand look and feel, product pricing and positioning, new product development, and more
- Reporting and analysis of brand and item level revenue and marketing performance metrics
- Presenting strategies, insights, trends and actual performance to our executive leadership team
- Lead and develop the brand team - provide a motivating and engaging environment, encouraging team members to strive to create better performance and processes
Who we’re looking for:
- Growth & ownership mindset – you get excited about building things, and have a demonstrated history of learning on the fly and taking the ball and running with it
- Data driven: exceptional analytical skills, experience driving revenue & margin growth to hit financial plans and targets
- You should “get” ecommerce – the best candidates will have experience selling something online, and will probably have several favorite ecommerce podcasts
- Experience growing a DTC brand through Facebook and Instagram advertising and on Amazon is a plus
- Actively contribute to the creative process to help your team develop and design valuable content and creative
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills, comfort presenting to executive management
- Competitive pay and annual performance bonus
- Health, dental, and vision insurance, including fully paid employee premiums and family plan options available
- 401K with company matching
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional development stipend
- Digitally native culture – we work in the cloud and are location agnostic
Elements Brands is a fast-growing company and a great place for self-starters. We have a startup feel, and a focus on collaboration, results, and learning fast. Recently named one of Charlotte’s Best Places to Work and Fast 50, we are growing quickly (doubling revenue each of the past 5 years) and aim to accelerate that pace even further – Brand Managers are critical to this plan. We are very excited to meet you!