Natural Dog Company's marketing team is in search of an experienced and mission-driven digital Marketing Project Manager. https://naturaldogcompany.com/ This manager will ensure the marketing channel creative is consistent with the overall brand strategy. This role is highly collaborative, working cross-functionally and in alignment with changing business priorities and promotions.
- Fully remote position - candidates can apply from any state in the U.S.
- Required, company-paid, week-long onsite events in our Charlotte, NC corporate office roughly 2-4 times per year
- Responsible for the management, maintenance, and quality assurance of marketing campaigns and projects
- Lead digital marketing projects from start to finish including, websites, landing pages, emails, ads, presentations, etc.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of digital marketing activities. Analyze results to identify opportunities for improvement and optimization
- Serve as point of contact for project questions when interfacing with multiple teams
- Develop project goals, plans, progress, and completion of deliverables
- Handle project correspondence to stakeholders to clearly outline project requirements, scope, and objectives
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop strategies and plans for initiatives
- Assign tasks and schedule deadlines for each step of a project through completion
- Negotiate timing with partners, troubleshoot scheduling issues, and implement changes as needed
- Ensure compliance with marketing campaigns, brand standards, and legal requirements
- Collaborate and consult with vendors during the execution of marketing campaigns
- Serve as point person for business partners, vendors, etc.
- Facilitate project meetings
- Address problems through risk management and contingency planning and present solutions and/or options
Additional tasks as needed – We have a tight-knit team and “that’s not my job” doesn’t exist here
You are welcome to apply if you meet the following Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Project Management, or a related field
- Project management experience and an understanding of agile processes
- Previous experience with the work management platform Asana
- The ability to successfully manage multiple digital web properties
- Strong ability to establish processes and drive project execution with minimal guidance amidst multiple priorities and goals
- Experience leading enterprise-wide marketing projects and concurrent work streams across various channels
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working with various workflow management tools
- Thrive while working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment with no loss of enthusiasm
While not required, we also look for the following Preferred Qualifications:
- Project Management certification
- Experience with Google Analytics
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K with company matching
- Paid time off – 15 days plus 12 paid holidays
The Application Process:
1-Complete the job application on our career site
2-After submitting your application, please also complete our short survey. Use the following link to complete the survey in its entirety: CLICK HERE
The link will also be emailed to you upon completion of your application. You must complete all questions for consideration.
Elements Brands / Natural Dog Company has a world-class team of brand-builders, digital marketers, and global-scale logistics experts. Elements Brands / Natural Dog Company is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.