Elements Brands is seeking a NetSuite Administrator to join our team. This position will oversee daily operations of our NetSuite ERP system, and the complementary systems that integrate with NetSuite.
The NetSuite Administrator will improve our ERP by implementing timely upgrades that ensure our data infrastructure and systems can scale with our rapidly growing business. You will be responsible for the maintenance and security of NetSuite as well as the education and support of our end users.
Optimal use of NetSuite is your mission, task, and objective!!
Our ideal candidate for this position has a passion for systems. We need a solution focused problem-solver that will dig in and help us build our ERP to scale. A key deliverable of this position will be the creation of the data infrastructure and systems that can support daily tracking of our internal KPIs. If your skills and experience line up with what we are searching for, do not hesitate to apply!
- Technical Skills: Our ideal candidate has hands-on-experience with NetSuite and ERP development. Must be able to create strategies that consistently improve our data systems.
- Systems Thinker: Our ideal candidate must understand how NetSuite’s parts interrelate and how our ERP works over time and within the context of our other integrated systems. Must be able to create strategies that drive optimal use of NetSuite by all end users in the company.
- Drives Results: Our ideal candidate consistently achieves results even under tough circumstances. Must follow through on commitments and make sure others do the same.
- Quality Decision Making: Our ideal candidate must make sound decisions, even in the absence of complete information. Must be able to rely on a mixture of analysis, experience, and judgement when making decisions
- Manage integrations with related third-party applications.
- Develop, test, and deploy NetSuite scripts and customizations to automate processes and workflows.
- Design, build, and maintain custom searches, reports and objectives within NetSuite.
- Design and maintenance of NetSuite security environment & documentation, including roles, and restricted access.
- Actively master data strategy, design, configuration and maintenance,
- Stay up to date on NetSuite functionality changes, and feature releases in order to provide recommendations for system enhancements.
- Be the point of contact for administering NetSuite.
- Manage support and maintenance of NetSuite and other finance automation tools by monitoring, troubleshooting, and correcting production issues.
- Manage rollouts of process and tool changes by initiating proactive communication with impacted users and by providing user training and support to business partners in Finance & Accounting as appropriate.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, Information Systems, (or related) or relevant work experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with NetSuite, specifically with maintenance of Shopify, Amazon, and Walmart through Integrator.io.
- Ability to design and create business reporting with tools such as MS Excel, or similar tools
- Data analytics, reporting, and database experience
- Experience implementing and integrating systems
- Demonstrated project management experience
- An ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams
- Knowledge and experience in the ecommerce, digital marketing, manufacturing, and/or distribution is strongly favored
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance- Fully paid employee premiums, family plans also available
- 401K with 4% company matching
- Paid time off – 15 days plus 12 paid holidays
- Paid parental leave program
- Flexible work environment
Read the Following Carefully to Apply
Complete the job application on our careers site. Please answer all questions.
After submitting your application, you must then separately complete our short survey - you must answer all the questions at the following link: https://go.apply.ci/s/64tghVjU...
(this will also be emailed to you upon application completion).
Please follow the instructions above exactly - we expect to receive a lot of qualified candidates for this role and hope you are one of them!
We can't wait to meet you!
About Elements Brands
At Elements Brands, we believe the rise of eCommerce has given entrepreneurs the ability to create custom-tailored products for enthusiastic communities. We own 5 different consumer products brands in industries like pet products, personal care, and household goods, and have big plans to acquire several more brands in the coming year. Since 2010, our team has amplified our brands and brought them to a wider digital audience. Our focus is digital marketing, manufacturing expertise, and global-scale logistics.
We are located in Charlotte, NC in the Lower South End neighborhood, just minutes from uptown and a short walk to breweries, restaurants, and the light rail.
Our brands include:
- Natural Dog Company: Small-batch, healing and protective products for dogs
- KP Elements: OTC treatment for the skin condition keratosis pilaris
- Rockin’ Green: Eco-friendly detergent and cleaning supplies
- TriLASTIN: Stretch mark treatment and prevention products
- eb5: Pharmaceutical-grade skin care products with an insanely loyal following
“Elements Brands is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.”