Elements Brands is seeking a dynamic Director of Sales to drive results.
[ ] Are you a self-reliant entrepreneurial player-coach who can analyze trends, evaluate opportunities and lead the business and team toward successful and profitable growth?
[ ] Do you have experience utilizing data and strategic decision-making to scale consumer brands through sales?
[ ] Are you customer, sales, and team obsessed?
[ ] Are you excited to lead and continue building an inside sales team?
If you said "Yes!" to these questions, then we can't wait to meet you!
You will be responsible for leading the combined channel of inside sales and strategic accounts - Yup... The whole kit and caboodle!
Here are just a few of the key things you’ll do:
- Expand the current customer reach and footprint by multiples- leave no stone unturned.
- Develop, refine and execute the customer acquisition, retention and business development strategy - A dream project for ambitious creative thinkers.
- Create and align your team’s goals (including stretch goals), KPI’s, metrics and incentives - As you already know, these go hand in hand.
- Partner and collaborate with your peers in marketing, finance, supply chain and logistics to accurately forecast and track supply and demand - Teamwork.
- Be so steeped in customer needs, data, behaviors and trends that you’ll be suggesting the next new products - You can even get first dibs on the new product samples.
- Use your passion, experience and performance mindset to relentlessly inspire your team to win and be resilient - This is the fun part for you.
- Contribute to making Elements Brands the place people want to work!
TO BE A GOOD FIT YOU MUST HAVE:
- 7+ years experience with a proven track record of leading high performing sales teams - Brag on your results - we can’t wait to hear about them!
- An ability to analyze sales data and spot trends for your team to capitalize on.
- Experience working with retailers of all sizes, including independent and boutique retailers, mass merchants, marketplaces and emerging outlets.
- A love for CRM systems – you should share our belief that if it’s not in the CRM, it never happened.
- ERP experience a plus (e.g. NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP).
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent prioritization, critical thinking and influential and persuasive communication skills.
- A growth mindset, be a quick learner and an equally good teacher.
Compensation and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance- Fully paid employee premiums, family plans also available
- 401K with 4% company matching
- Paid time off – 15 days plus 12 paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness stipend
- Flexible work environment
Read the Following Carefully to Apply
- Complete the job application here on our careers portal (see the grey Apply to Position box).
- After submitting the job application, you must then separately complete our short Applicant survey located at this link https://go.apply.ci/s/64tghVjU... (This link will also be emailed to you upon application submission).
Thank you in advance for considering this opportunity. Please follow the instructions above exactly - we expect to receive a lot of qualified candidates for this role and hope you are one of them!
ABOUT ELEMENTS BRANDS
Named one of Charlotte’s Best Places to Work for two years in a row, Elements Brands has a startup feel and a focus on results, collaboration, and learning fast. We are growing quickly (doubling revenue each of the past 5 years) and aim to accelerate that pace even further – the Sales Director is a huge part of that plan.
“Elements Brands is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.”