Natural Dog Company's Supply Chain team is in search of a driven Supply Chain Specialist to support our team. https://naturaldogcompany.com/
The Supply Chain Specialist will focus on the data analysis, inventory level management, strategic sourcing, procurement, and planning aspects of the supply chain. This person will work closely with all process owners in Operations, Sales, and Marketing, and will communicate to the Sr. Supply Chain Manager and all other pertinent stakeholders on inventory delays and sourcing alternatives. This position is location-independent.
- Candidates may apply from any location within EST, CST, or GMT time zones.
- Required, company-paid, week-long onsite events in our Charlotte, NC corporate office roughly 2-4 times per year
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K with company matching
- Paid time off – 15 days plus 12 paid holidays
You are welcome to apply if you meet the following Required Qualifications:
- Advanced NetSuite Proficiency. Complete proficiency with NetSuite is a requirement. This includes weekly purchase orders, creating saved searches and custom data pulls, transfer orders, fulfillment, receipts, and monthly inventory adjustments.
- Microsoft Excel and Google Sheet experience. Ability to create high-level data analysis in a simple and visual format in order to communicate stock levels, reorder points, inventory risks, and inventory opportunities in one snapshot.
- Experience managing manufacturer and vendor relationships. This includes developing and managing relationships with the suppliers and vendors we utilize for our components and finished goods, submitting POs, and acknowledging SOs.
- Strong Communication Skills. Must be comfortable communicating with the broader organization through slack and email on inventory-related updates. Responsibilities include working directly with other departments to represent the supply chain in planning conversations and handling multiple requests from other departments with regard to changes/updates to finished goods and SKU-level information.
- Highly detail-oriented. Must be able to manage working interdepartmentally with the warehouse to organize and plan for inbound shipments, help identify and create new processes for inventory flow in our ERP, track expiration date and lot codes, and keep a highly organized digital system for filing product documentation (CoAs, Testing Docs, etc.).
- Flexibility. Additional tasks will be required as needed. We have a tight-knit team and “that’s not my job” doesn’t exist here.
While not required, we also look for the following Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with regulatory compliance requirements.
Compensation and Benefits
The Application Process:
1-Complete the job application on our career site.
2-After submitting your application, please also complete our short survey. Use the following link to complete the survey in its entirety: CLICK HERE
This link will also be emailed to you upon submission of your application. You must complete all questions for consideration.
Elements Brands / Natural Dog Company has a world-class team of brand-builders, digital marketers, and global-scale logistics experts. Elements Brands / Natural Dog Company is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
“Elements Brands is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.”